Using the Paste Tool is simple:
1. Simply copy the contents of your b3.log or anything else you want to share and right click in the text area. Select Paste.
- Make sure you have removed any and all passwords
2. After hittng the submit button, the Paste Tool will generate a special URL you will need to see what you have pasted.
3. In addition, you have a few options that you can use when pasting a file:
- You can set the paste to private which means it will not show up in the sidebar of the site.
- You can change the encoding from XML to another one if you want.
- You can set the paste to auto delete after a certain time frame.
Back to Top