Using the Upload Tool is simple:
1. Simply select any file such as your admin.py or anything else you want to share and drag it into the shaded box. You can also click in the box and browse to the file.
- Make sure you have removed any and all passwords before hitting upload.
2. After it uploads, wait a few seconds and the tool will redirect you to the file admin page.
3. Click the file name to get the direct link to the file.
4. Click the lock button to set a password or the trash can to delete the file.
5. In addition, you have a few options that you can use when sharing a file:
- You can set the file to password protected, which means it cannot be downloaded without a password.
Back to Top